2020 CD-25 Special
2020 SD-28 Special
Elections by Decade
Most & Fewest Votes
Line of Succession
- Enter a candidate's name to find a candidate
- Enter the name of a political party to find the party and all candidates
- Enter a date to find an election
- Enter a year to find all elections within that year
1853: Resigned from the State Assembly on April 1.
- ELECTED TO FILL THEIR OWN VACANCIES: On April 1, 1853, John Sime, Elcan Heydenfeldt, James M. Taylor, Frederick A. Snyder, and Samuel Flower all resigned from the Assembly. All but Snyder then ran for their vacated seats in the subsequent Special Election, all were reelected, and sworn back into office on April 18th.