Born: July 24, 1976 in Taipei, Taiwan
Married: Andrew Wong
2004-2006: Member, Diamond Bar Parks & Recreation Commission
2005-2009: Member, Walnut Valley Water District
2006: Woman of the Year [Assembly District 60] (Selected by Bob Huff)
2009-2014: Member, Diamond Bar City Council
2011-2012: Mayor, City of Diamond Bar
- Six months into her first term, on May 28, 2015, Chang became the first Term Limits 2 officeholder to announce that she would be leaving the Assembly to change houses (to the Senate). She was defeated in the 2016 General Election. Bill Dodd and Scott T. Wilk, switching from the Assembly to the Senate, were the first Term Limits 2 legislators to trade houses.
- TECHNOLOGY: At 11:34 am on August 1, 2016, Chang became the first member of the California Legislature to catch a Pokemon (it was a Sandshrew) on the Assembly Floor.
- REMOTE VOTING: One of ten legislators (all Republican Senators) who have attended a floor session remotely using teleconferencing equiptment (August 28-31, 2020).
- In the 2018 Recall of Josh Newman, Chang became the first candidate for state or federal office in California since 2010 to win with less than 50% of the votes cast in that contest.
- LEGISLATION: Author of SB 245 (2019) which prohibits public animal shelters from charging adoption fees for a dog or cat adopted by a veteran.